Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Six Summer Favorites!

Check out my six favorite things this summer!

Sanuk yoga mat flip flops
 Try them, I say…I will not wear anything that is not comfortable and these are the best! Our whole family has them.

Keurig Coffee Pot
The little tea pods are about fifty cents apiece but such a treat! As a tea drinker there is no tea bag to mess with, and its ready in about a minute and just the right temp to drink!  They have great customer service as well!



 Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack
I hadn’t gotten a new camera case since the big kids were small. This one has room for everything! Lenses, extra cards, flash and even the tripod. If you have a bigger camera and take it traveling you’ll like it!


The Iphone
After having a droid for two years with nothing but trouble I love this phone! The applications are awesome and free!



Croc Flats
I love crocs, and the flats are cute, light and easy to travel with!


Scentsy Pots and Products

Scentsy has so many flameless pots and scents to make your home, car, locker or whatever you have smell great!


No comments:

Post a Comment