Monday, April 25, 2016

My Celebrity Dinner Party

If you had a celebrity dinner party for ten who would you invite?  Hmmm....first of all I wouldn't,  so this is total fantasy. So heres my list and I'd love to hear yours, and why.

1. Dr. Phil just because I admire straight shooters and maybe I'd learn something.

2. Kris Kardashian; I'd like to ask her some Mom questions.

3. Larry Fitzgerald; he seems like a really nice, genuine guy.

4. Celine Dion; I like her. She's kooky and real.

5. Oprah, I'd like to tell her how disappointed I am in her after loving her for years and believing she  didn't see color and now is all about color.

6. Garth Brooks, he's seen highs and seen depression too. I'd like to talk to him about that.

7. Samantha Brown, I'd like to talk travel with her and get some tips.

8. Ryan Gosling, he can't possibly be so quirky and cute can he?

9. Gerry Dee, he's funny.

10. Shawn Hannity, he has interesting ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment